BBC Sport 2019-20 football season with New Virtual Reality studio
Now in its 55th year, Match of the Day returns to BBC One and BBC iPlayer this August to provide audiences with all of the highs and lows of the 2019-20 Premier League season.
The most popular football programme on television reaches 7m viewers each weekend and Gary Lineker and the MOTD team will be on hand once again to provide expert insight and analysis on one of the most entertaining leagues in world football.
This season sees a new home for Match of the Day, Match of the Day 2, Football Focus and Final Score in a new Virtual Reality studio based at dock10.
- Peter Crouch, Micah Richards, Tim Cahill and Karen Carney join BBC Football team
- Gary Lineker celebrates 20th season presenting Match of the Day
- New Virtual Reality studio for BBC football programmes
- Brand new TV programme MOTDx featuring the latest on-screen talent
- MOTD reaches 7m viewers each weekend
- FA Cup on the BBC from qualifying rounds through to final
- Women’s Super League and Women’s Football Show return from 8 September
- BBC Radio 5 Live to cover more live Premier League matches than any other UK broadcaster